Today’s sermon is a follow up to the sermon from October 15th. We are still gearing up for a major time of revival in the church – 8 Days of Prayer and Fast for the Latter Rain.
- God will only do for you what you pray for
- Prayer is more than just an activity
- Prayer changes us before it changes things
- Prayer should be done with reverence
- God is more interested in changing you than changing your situation
- 3 things to understand about prayer
1) Prayer is a priority
2) Prayer has a purpose (glorification of God’s name & manifestation of God in our lives)
3) Prayer has power
Listen to the full sermon here.